How do I download the bank transactions into new QuickBooks Online?
Here’s how to connect your bank accounts to new QuickBooks Online:
From the Home page screen (blue navigation bar on the left)
- Choose Transactions on the left menu then Banking
Click the blue Add Account at the top right
Enter the name of your financial institution, then click Find
Follow the onscreen instructions
If you need a shorter date range, click Need a shorter date range? at the top and click the drop-down arrow to choose the range
After you download the first time you can view by going back to Transactions then Banking. It will auto download after that nightly.
You will see downloaded banking transactions under “New Transactions” column.
Add = adding transaction in Quickbooks
Match = transaction already exist in QuickBooks. No to need add again.
Note: If you ADD, customer deposits without creating Sales Invoice or Sales Receipts, it will treat purely as banking transactions. It will not show up on Customers profile.Certain customer related reports will not be available.
How to request add new bank in banking feed in new QuickBooks Online?
From the Home page screen
- Click Transactions (on the left side of blue navigation bar)
- Click Banking
- Click Add Account (in the upper right corner)
- Enter your bank’s name, then click Find
- Click the blue link for Request that we add your bank (in the middle of the page)
- Enter either the bank name or the URL of your bank’s website, then click Add My Bank button